Check the list of store policies below. If you have additional questions, please contact us.
- All classes are to be paid in full at time of registration. There are no cancellations or refunds; you can transfer the class to a friend or someone on the waitlist.
- If we have to cancel a class due to low registration you will be refunded in full.Classes may occasionally need to be rescheduled due to inclement weather or teacher illness. You will be contacted by phone or email in such an event.
- The sewing studio is outfitted with Janome 2030QDC machines; if you prefer to sew on your own machine you can bring it to class. It must be in good working order and you must know how to use it; our instructors will not be able to help with sewing machine problems other than the in-class machines.
- Purchase of Registration is required online prior to use of studio space.
Machine Rental Policies
- Hourly Machine rental / studio time, which includes all the tools you will need, is available when the Studio is open for “Open Studio”
- Open Studio days can change so always have a look at the calendar or classes page for Open Studio times.
- Machine rental Punch Cards can be pre-purchased from the website and can be purchased in increments of 1, 5 and 10 hours. You can also purchase Punch Cards with cash or credit in-store.
- Machine Rental Punch Cards are non-refundable, nor do they expire. Please treat these cards like cash, as they are not reimbursed if you lose them.
- You can transfer your Punch Card to a friend:)
Studio Rental Policy
We offer weekday, weeknight & weekend rentals for workshops. You handle the registration and we'll help you promote it! Rates and availability vary.
Looking for rates, ready to book the space or have questions? Email us! INSERT EMAIL HERE.
- $30/h or $200/day without Sewing Machines ( a day is 6-8 hours)
- $40/h or @250/day with Six Janome Sewing Machines
Ready to book your studio space? Click here to go to the Registration Page!