- Workshop includes one 3 hour instruction session plus 1 free hour of machine rental time in the studio.
- Skill level – Basic sewing experience required
- Time – 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Date – Tuesday September 18
- Supplies — Supplies extra. Full supply list given at time of registration
- Instructor — Crystal Gammon
TUESDAY September 18: 6:00 to 9:00 pm
This is the third Block in our Skill Builder Series!
The log cabin block is a very traditional quilt block but is so versatile! You can play with color and layout for some spectacular quilt designs! In this class you will learn how to make a log cabin block which you can use in another project like a tote or a pillow, or put a few together to make a quilt or a table runner!